DSS Cloud Drive is a new web portal based on a Simulation as a Service (SaaS) subscription model. After registration, and downloading of the DSS Cloud Drive app, an online dashboard becomes available via user login and password. The dashboard contains all available scenarios from which to choose. The end user chooses the scenario to drive and begins. Once the scenario is completed, a data report from the completed drive is presented and can be printed locally. Simultaneously, data from that completed drive is sent to your cloud database. The database is accessible from anywhere 24/7 via the web.
- Introductory “training” scenarios with interactive feedback
- Texting while driving and Driving Under Influence scenarios
- Generates valuable, repeatable, accurate, and valid data
- Internet access to data that will help you improve safety and reduce accidents
- Uses non-proprietary off the shelf hardware
To read more about the DSS Cloud drive solution: Click here